Start Training With This Great Little Quad Copter
- HEADLESS SECURITY SYSTEM enable Any Level of Players to fly the drone easily.
- 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference
- More Stable and Flexible with 6-Axis Gyro Stabilization System
- Good Performance of Wind-Resistant Control Range: About 30-50 Meters
- Flying Time: About 6-8 minutes Charging Time:about 60-80 minutes (Under currents input 0.5A-1A)
The New GoPro Karma
GoPro came out of the gate swinging. The new Karma has been in the works for a while now and it looks like the wait is going to be worth it. It is impressive for their very 1st attempt in the drone world.
The DJI Phantom 4 for instance, is much smaller than its predecessors but still takes much more space than the Karma and is more than double the volume once the Karma is folded for transport.
The Karma also comes standard with a backpack. Karma’s backpack holds the drone, the camera, a charger, the controller and a stabilizing mount called the Karma Grip.
Karma Grip controls the camera for handheld use. It can also be attached to the head of the drone or to any GoPro-compatible accessories for hands-free operation.
The GoPro Karma drone is easy to use. The user just needs to unfold the landing gear and the propeller arms, and it is ready to fly using the remote control.